Dark coloration of the skin in your armpits is not a medical condition or some disease. Rather, small mistakes like using chemical-laden hair-removing creams, shaving, using alcohol-based deodorants and antiperspirants, poor ventilation in the underarm region and a buildup of dead skin cells have led to your skin getting dark.
SINGLE-STEP TREATMENT: RUB LEMON SLICES ON YOUR ARMPITS
- Just grab a couple of lemon slices and rub them on your underarms before you take a bath.
- Let the lemon juice sit on your skin for 5 minutes, then wash it off.
- Finish with a moisturizer after your bath, as lemon tends to dry out the skin.
- Do this every day for up to 15 days to observe significant results.
STEP 1. PEEL A POTATO
- Cut the potato into thin slices.
- Rub a slice of potato on each of your underarms.
- Leave the potato juice on your skin for 20 to 25 minutes to dry, then wash it off with warm water.