Good morning everyone, i know this might sound weird, removing unwanted hairs with these three things i stated above, i mean it sounds funny but i assure you its worth trying.
Ive been growing hairs on the back of my fingers for years now and i kinda wanted to reduce it or do away with it bt i didn't know how to to that , luckily for me my nephew just shared this with me and i felt like making a post about it sou people here could also benefit from it. you don't have to worry if you have a particular hair you want to remove from you body cus this will help , lets just get started with the steps involved
To Remove Body Hair With Regular Toothpaste You Should Have
- Peel off mask
- A Colgate paste (or any other toothpaste)
Directions to follow:
- In a container, bowl take two tablespoons of peel off mask
- In the container add a small amount of toothpaste,
- Approx. 1/4 teaspoon or less than that (This peels off the cover and will not just eliminate facial hair though will also repair skin or skin related concerns like acne, wrinkles, acne scars, etc)
- Blend it well
- Apply a thin layer of this toothpaste on the desired place and let it dry for 20 minutes
- Then peel off this cover in the opposite direction of the hair growth
Other Beneficial Uses of Toothpaste
- Remove Carpet Stains (and clothes stains) – Squeeze toothpaste directly into the carpet stain and brush it with some old toothbrush. Then rinse it and repeat the whole process until the stain removes entirely. It works in the same way for the stains on clothes.
- Remove Scratches Off Cell Phones – Carefully rub the cell phone screen toothpaste on your finger. Rinse with a damp cloth and dry. Make sure you don’t spill water directly on the phone.
- Child “Art” On The Walls – if this happens no need to panic. Just lightly rub a damp cloth child’s masterpiece, then rinse with a wet cloth and dry. This is only recommended for small area drawn with crayon.
- Silver and Brass take a soft toothbrush to rub lightly with just a bit of paste. Rinse completely and then polish with a dry and soft cloth. Dry the silver again and polish.
- Bathroom Sinks. It happens when brushing your teeth to drop a glob of toothpaste in the sink, don’t try to rinse, its 10 times better scrub it with some brush you use in your bathroom.
- Nails. You can use toothpaste to scrub up your nails, on fingers, and toes. Whitening toothpaste that contains peroxide will remove the yellow and orange tinge created by overuse of nail polish.
- DVDs/CDs scratch. Remove shallow smudges and scratches from DVD/CD discs by using a thin layer of toothpaste and cleaning gently. Rinse completely and polish with a soft cotton cloth.
- Polish Car Headlights. The scratches and dings sustained by headlight glass disperse the light and makes difficult to see at night. Remove this haze by completely cleaning of the headlight, then brushing in a glob of some toothpaste. Next make a good buffing to polish the glass, either by the buffer on electric drill or hand.