Who doesn’t want youthful and younger looking skin? We know we all do. Aging is a natural process that catches hold of each one of us eventually, but we ourselves make things worse and speed up the aging process.
Unhealthy lifestyle, stress, over-dependence on processed and ready to eat foods, caffeine, alcohol and unhealthy habits like smoking, lack of exercise, and pollution all contribute to skin aging and appearance of wrinkles. But home remedies with their healing touch of nature can turn back the clock and slow down the aging process effectively.
Step 1 – Pack:
For this you will need:
- A plain toothpaste, do not use any gel-based toothpaste (Use plain Colgate)
- Tomato juice
- Vitamin E capsule
- Aloe vera gel
- First, in a clean bowl take half spoon of toothpaste… In this add half spoon of aloe vera gel, make sure we have to add aloe vera gel and toothpaste in the same amount.
- Add oil of 1 vitamin E capsule. Add 1 spoon of tomato juice. Mix it very well.
- Apply this mixture on the affected area with help of clean fingers. Leave it for 5 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
Step 2 – Vitamin E oil:
- Take a few drops of vitamin e oil and apply this on your skin. Leave it overnight and wash your face the next morning.
- Do step 2 every night before going to bed. Do step 1 & 2 both every alternate day for 1 month and you can see a visible difference in your skin.
Step 3 – Lime juice, Glycerin & Rosewater:
- Mix one tablespoon of lime juice with one tablespoon of Glycerin & one tablespoon of rose water.
- Mix them well & store it in a glass bottle. Apply every day half an hour before a bath or apply at bedtime and wash with cold water in the morning before bath.
Step 4 – Turmeric & Orange/lemon:
- Mix ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder with orange juice or Lemon juice (1 tablespoon).
- Scrub it gently on your face and allow it to dry for 15 -20 minutes.
- Then, wash off gently using cold water.
- You can also apply walnut powder with honey & orange or lemon juice to make your face glow instantly