We are able to easily say that Coca Cola is one of the most popular dinks in the world, right after water and coffee but, many of the experts warn that you shouldn’t consume it. And why?! Well, so, that is quite easy to answer because it is actually BAD for you and your health! The science had proven it to be poisonous to human body. You are going to be quite amazed when we tell you that this “drink” is very useful for other things. Such as, that it is an excellent acidic cleaner, and its acidic power is almost the same as that of battery acid.
This kind of drink is full of high amounts of acid, and it is dangerous for the tooth enamel, which makes teeth susceptible to decay. Some researchers have estimated its acidity to 2.5 which is too much and, in order to be exact, pure water has a pH value of 7, and the pH value of battery acid is 1. I certainly think that this points out how Coca Cola is bad for you. Yet, it can be used as a domestic cleaning product. In this article today we will show you twenty practical uses for this “drink”:
- You are able to use this “drink’ in order to to remove blood stains from clothes.
- Or, you can as well soak pennies in Coke to polish them to perfection.
- Do you happen to know that Coca Cola can descale a kettle?
- You are able to as well use to clean your toilet. And here you have on what you need to do – just pour a bottle of Coke in the toilet bowl, let it do its magic for a while, and flush clean.
- This kind of drink eliminates grease from fabrics.
- You can most certainly use it to clean oil stains in your garage. It’s quite simple – just pour Coke on the floor, and just hose off.
- Did you know that the contained acids found in this kind of “drink” can kill the slugs and the snails?
- The Coca Cola is as well very useful for those nasty rust stains in the pool. It’s very simple – just pour 2 liters of Coke in your pool, and leave it for a few minutes.
- Or so, you can soak a piece of fabric, a sponge or aluminum foil in Coke, and rub off rust and rusty bolts.
- You shall definitely try this simple trick –only pour a tiny bit of Coke on each of your car battery terminals to clean them.
- Soak the hair in some Coke for 2 minutes, then wipe it off. This kind is a nice way to remove gums from your hair.
- You can as well use some Coca Cola to clean engines.
- The Coke is able to remove the paint from metal furniture. Just soak a towel in the acidic drink, and rub it carefully against the paint stains.
- Women, you shall definitely try this trick – pour some Coke on your kitchen floor. Let is like that for a while, then wipe clean to remove tile grout.
- Coke is able to fade and even removes hair dyes.
- You can mix some of it with aluminum foil and use this mixture to polish chrome.
- Use some Coke in order to clean vitreous china.
- If not, you can also pour Coca cola on the carpet, scrub well, and rinse off with soapy water. This will definitely remove any marker stains.
- The Coke is able to literally dissolve a tooth. Damp a tooth in a sealed contained that you have filled with Coke and it will dissolve over time.
- Pour some Coke in the burnt pans, and let it dissolve the dirt and grease. Then rinse the pan thoroughly.
In accordance to some experts, if you drink soft drinks like Coke, you have a 48% higher chance of suffering a heart attack and stroke when compared to people who do not drink soda. In accordance to one study published in the journal Respirology, soft drinks cause lung and breathing disorders like asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Consuming Coca Cola also leads to calcium loss in bones, which makes bones ‘soft.’ Even our science has confirmed to us that soft drinks make bones weak and brittle. In case you take into consideration these household uses of Coke, you will definitely keep it away from you.
This drink can cause some serious damage to the stomach lining and the entire body as well.