Organic raw apple cider vinegar (ACV)
is made from organically grown apples and retains many of their
beneficial components because organic raw apple cider vinegar is not
pasteurized. Organic raw apple cider vinegar undergoes two fermentation
processes where it produces enzymes and life-giving nutrients that make
it a nutritious powerhouse.
Benefits of Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Has been used as a natural remedy for heartburn. After a meal, drink one tablespoon of organic raw apple cider vinegar mixed in four ounces of purified water.
- May encourage bowel movement regularity, thereby removing toxins from the body at a faster rate.
- Helps clear up skin conditions and blemishes to produce a smoother texture and appearance.
- May help with joint stiffness and discomfort.
- Breaks down fats so your body can use them instead of storing them. For this reason, many diets include organic raw apple cider vinegar in the regimen.
- A small-scale study on organic raw apple cider vinegar was conducted by researchers at Arizona State University and published in Diabetes Care. It was reported that organic raw apple cider vinegar helps reduce glucose levels.
- Organic raw apple cider vinegar is even safe for pets. It has been used to control fleas and promote a healthy, shiny coat.
What Can Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Do for Me?
The beneficial ingredients in organic raw apple cider vinegar give it the power to help us look and feel better and more energized. Some of the beneficial ingredients in organic raw apple cider vinegar include:
- Potassium supports healthy teeth, hair, and sinuses.
- Pectin regulates blood pressure and encourages normal cholesterol.
- Malic acid is resistant to harmful organisms.
- Calcium supports strong bones and teeth.
- Ash promotes proper pH levels and a healthy alkaline state.
- Acetic acid slows the digestion of starch which can discourage the glucose spikes that commonly occur after meals.
Differences Between Clear Vinegar and Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Clear vinegar has none of the benefits of organic raw apple cider vinegar. During its processing process, it’s stripped of everything beneficial and can even be detrimental to your health since it is dead instead of alive.
Only organic raw apple cider vinegar has the “mother of vinegar” that makes the vinegar so beneficial. The “mother of vinegar” consists of living nutrients and bacteria. You can see it settled on the bottom of the bottle. It contains all the healthy ingredients so be sure to shake the bottle well before pouring.