Tea tree oil or also known as melaleuca oil represents an essential oil obtained from the leaves of Melaleuca alernifolia. 92 components are consisted in this oil and its color ranges from peal to clear yellow. It is native to Southeast Queensland, Australia and New South Wales.
Melaleuca alternifolia is commercially the most used and important oil besides there are eight species of tea tree grown for their oil.
This oil is rich in potent purifying properties. In order to promote clearer airways, Aborginals used to ceush the leaves and inhale the vapors.
They also used its cooling properties by applying the crushed leaves onto the skin.
You can get a healthy complexion and purify your ski by using this oil. It can also boost your immunity if you take it orally.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MELALEUCA
- Tissues regenerative
- Immune stimulant
- Anti infections
SURPRISING USES OF TEA TREE OIL AT HOME
- Rub a couple of drops of tea tree oil into your toothbrush in order to eliminate bacteria from it
- Make a DIY all-purpose cleanser by adding a couple of drops to water in a spray bottle
- Make a homemade hand sanitize by mixing 8 oz of aloe Vera gel, 10 drops of lavender oil, clove oil, and 30 drops of tea tree oil
- You can treat irritated skin by applying a drop or two on your skin
- Promote healthy complexion by adding a few drops to your facial cleanse
- Keep your fingernails and toenails looking nice by applying some oil after having s shower
- Promote clear breathing by a adding drop of this powerful oil into your palms, bring them under the nose and then inhale the vapors
- Add a few drops to a diffuser to purify larger area,
- Make a mixture between 4 ounces of water and a drop of tree oil
- Boost your immunity by adding a veggie cap of coconut or olive oil, citrus beverage, warm tea, water and a drop of this oil.
- Insect bites and stings
- Vaginal infections
- Congestion and respiratory tract infections
- Fungal infections
- Bacterial infections
- Cold sores
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and and other sensitive areas. Keep away from children and consult your doctor if you are pregnant