Argh! Unwanted hair, especially on the face, will piss off anybody for sure. Of course, there are several ways to remove unwanted hair which includes razor, waxing and laser treatment.
These conventional ways might be painful, expensive or leave your abrasive. But nothing to worry.
In fact, there are natural remedies for every problem. They don’t involve expensive laser treatment or chemicals. With just a few organic ingredients, natural remedies work wonders on your skin.
- 1 Tbsp Cornflour
- A pinch of Turmeric
Method of preparation
- Take a tablespoon of cornflour powder and a pinch of turmeric in a mixing bowl
- To that, add some water to get a liquid consistency
- Now, put a pan on the stove and pour the mixture into the pan
- Heat for 10 seconds by continuously stirring the mixture
- Ensure that no lumps are formed and stir until the mixture slightly thickens
- Immediately after 10 seconds switch off the stove and let the mix cool down to room temperature
- The consistency should be either creamy or liquid
How to use it?
Before applying clean your face thoroughly with a mild cleanser. Later, pat dry your face and ensure that your face has no oils or moisture. You can put some powder if you observe any oils or moisture on your face.
Now, apply a thin layer of the mask in the direction of hair growth. Apply the mask all over your face leaving eyebrows and area around your eyes.
Let the mask dry for 10-20 minutes. Soon after the mask dries completely, start peeling it off in the opposite direction of hair growth (i.e upward direction).
Finally, wash your face again with water. That’s it! All hair’s gone.
Up to the very end!
Let me know your experience and if it worked for you by leaving a comment below. I’d be glad to know.