You don’t have to spend a lot of money to lose weight. Chia water is one of those natural ingredients that can help you achieve the desired results, but only if prepared properly.
How to use Chia water to lose weight?
Chia seeds are ought to be eaten on an empty stomach. They are to be taken 30 minutes before each meal. 2 to 4 tablespoons of Chia seeds a day are enough to help you reduce cholesterol and triglycerides, lower glucose, and control the blood pressure. After a couple of weeks, you have to reduce the dose to 1 spoonful daily.
How to prepare Chia seeds?
Put the seeds in filtered water and let them stay for 15 minutes. The water should cover the seeds completely and after a gelatinous substance is formed, the seeds and the water are ready to be consumed.
Chia and lemon to burn the accumulated fat
Both lemons and chia seeds are quite beneficial for our overall health. Here we offer a recipe that can help you use this combination in the right way.
- Juice of a lemon
- -1 tablespoon of honey
- -1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- -1 glass and ½ water
- -They are rich in proteins, omega 3 fatty acids, and calcium.
- -They are considered to be natural antioxidants.
- -They help eliminate toxins as they are an excellent source of fibers.
- -They can be used in various combinations.
- -Acts as bactericide.
- -It is a powerful toxin scavenger.
- -It has very few calories.
- -It is rich in miners and vitamins.
- -It lowers the blood sugar levels.
- -Its alkalizing effects balance the pH.
- -It helps treating colds and the flu.
Method of preparation:
-Let the Chia seeds soak in water for at least an hour. Due to the soluble fiber they contain, they will hydrate and obtain a gel aspect.
– Mix the Chia seeds and the water with fresh lemon juice.
-You can also use a blender.
How to use it
Drink the mixture every day in the morning. It will help you lose weight effectively as it accelerates the metabolism.
Benefits of lemon:
Don’t forget that even if some diets and remedies can help you lose weight, it’s best to opt for regular physical activity to enhance the effects.