When your grandmother gives you beauty, cooking or cleaning advice, she usually ends up telling you about baking soda. And with good reason since it is a very versatile and useful ingredient.
What happens is that sodium bicarbonate helps the skin to correct imperfections and is a great natural ally of beauty and personal hygiene. So do not delay in applying this recommendation that we are going to give you.
The uses of bicarbonate are so varied that now that you have it among your list of items for beauty, there will be no shortage in your home at any time. And go that you will take advantage.
Your nails will look so good that you will not believe you’re doing everything at home. In fact you’re going to want to complain with your beauty salon that you charge a fortune for taking care of your nails and sometimes they leave a lot to be desired. Now you will show them off!
- 3 tablespoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- mint oil
- some water
- an old brush
How to do it:
- What we will do is make a mixture with all the ingredients.
- We will take the brush to spread and brush on the nails.
- Let’s leave for 20 minutes and then rinse our hands.
- At this moment you will be able to feel relief because you will say goodbye to fungi and infections of the skin and nails.