Aloe vera is an amazing multipurpose beauty ingredient! It has great skin/scalp calming, hydrating and anti-microbial effects. Aloe vera can be used in so many different ways and is also found in a lot of commercial beauty products. Here we are with multipurpose aloe vera butter recipe with ways to use it...
Aloe vera also acts as an amazing conditioner and leaves your hair smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents dry and itchy scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair. It help improve scalp health and boost hair growth.
Helps to repair the skin, heal stretch marks and treats cellulite.
- 1/3 cup shea butter
- 3 tbsp of aloe vera gel
- Extract fresh aloe gel and blend it.
- Add the aloe gel to shea butter and whip until fluffy and well-combined. Transfer to an easy-to-use jar and store it in a cool and dry place for 2 weeks. You can add in some vitamin E oil or use commercial aloe gel to increase its shelf-life.
WAYS TO USE:
- Use it as a hair mask before hair wash, sparingly on the ends as a leave-on.
- Use it as a face and body butter to smooth, soften and moisturize skin. Use it on your lips for baby soft lips.
- Apply a small amount under the eyes to get rid of dark circle and fine lines.