Aloe is a well-known skin and hair benefiter and is used in both homemade and commercial beauty products. It has amazing skin softening and pore shrinking properties that makes it a great ingredient in facial toners and masks for shrinking pores and tightening skin. Here we are with a homemade aloe facial mist recipe that can help soften and tighten your skin along with minimizing pore size gradually.
- Aloe gel- Hydrates skin, minimizes appearance of pores, tightens skin and keeps it soft.
- Rose water- Helps minimize pore size and add a healthy glow.
- Vitamin E- Moisturizes skin and works as a preservative in the recipe.
- In a jar, add rose water and aloe gel. Mix thoroughly.
- Add in vitamin E oil and mix again.
- Pour the solution in a spray bottle and your aloe facial mist is ready!
- Can also be used as a hair mist.
- **Caution- Patch test before using.