Skin care products made with natural ingredients are very effective in reducing wrinkles, and help to get smooth skin, keeping the skin young, elastic and supple. It is not only a safe bet for your health but also for your physical appearance, because there is nothing that your skin or body loves more than what nature has to offer.
Here’s how to make your very own anti-aging cream using natural ingredients, at home:
- 6 tablespoons of almond oil
- a quarter of a cup of cocoa butter
- 3 tablespoons of Shea butter
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of beeswax
- 2 thirds of a cup of distilled water and two drops of essential oil
- 1 third of a cup of aloe vera gel
- Half of a teaspoon of oily vitamin E
- 1 teaspoon of natural vanilla extract
- 10 drops of essential oils (orange, frankincense, lemongrass, patchouli)
- Sterilize the jars in which you will store the cream, in boiling water, as well as the covers.
- Use steam to melt together the cocoa butter, Shea butter, coconut oil and beeswax.
- Meanwhile, mix the distilled water with the aloe vera gel into a bowl. After melting the above ingredients together, let them cool down and then put them in a blender and mix. Slowly pour into the mixture the aloe vera. After a few minutes the cream should be thick and fluffy. Add the essential oils (vitamin E, vanilla) and mix until smooth.
- Dry the sterilized jars and fill them with the cream. Put the lids on and keep them in a cool place – they can keep for several months, and, if stored properly, up to one year.