Facial serums are saturated solutions that contain skin beneficial potent ingredients. Facial serums are a must in any skin care regime as it targets specific skin concerns helping you maintain flawless skin. Before you invest in an expensive facial serum, try this homemade all-natural honey face serum that can helps maintain clear skin-
Honey- Has humectant, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Tea tree oil- Has pore unclogging and anti-acne properties.
Lavender oil- Has anti-acne and skin re-texturizing properties.
Frankincense oil- Helps lighten acne scars and treat acne.
RECIPE FOR HONEY FACE SERUM:
Things you need:
- 1/3 cup raw organic honey
- 5 drops tea tree oil
- 5 drops lavender oil
- 5 drops frankincense oil
- In a bowl, add honey.Add in all the essential oils listed and give it a good stir.
- Add in no water or it will spoil the honey.Store the honey serum in a dropper bottle. The product lasts forever.
- Use 2-3 drops to massage all over cleansed face before bedtime. Apply a moisturizer on top to keep stickiness at bay.
- You can also use it as a mask – massage few drops on clean skin, leave it on for 15 mins and then use a warm cloth to wipe it off.