Wrinkles, blemishes, burns, and stretch marks are among the most common skin problems that many people experience.
Even though there are many products considered as effective, it seems that they do not provide the desired results. So, the best solution for your problem is to use natural remedies.
You will save a lot of money and you will not have to be afraid of any side effects, as they are always 100% natural! The combination of coconut oil and Aloe Vera is amazingly effective, and can do wonders for your skin!
Finally, you can say goodbye to your stretch marks!
And the best part about this incredible remedy is that it is very simple and easy to prepare and you can make it in your own home!
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera:
- Prevents wrinkles, blemishes, and stretch marks
- Treats sunburn or burns caused by fire, boiling water, etc.
- Calms irritated skin and allergic skin reactions
- Hydrates and rejuvenates skin
Health benefits of Coconut:
- Hydrates skin
- Provides a natural shine of the skin
- Recommended for people with dry skin
- 113 grams (1/2 cup) of organic coconut (solid form)
- 113 grams of Aloe Vera gel (gel not, juice.)
- 3-4 drops of any essential oil (lavender or vanilla oils )
Put the Aloe Vera gel and coconut in a small bowl and make sure to mix well. Stir the mixture for 5 minutes in order to get a homogenous texture.
Then, add 3-4 drops of the chosen essential oil and put the mixture in a glass jar. Keep the mixture at a room temperature.
You should apply this mixture on your skin right after showering because then the skin pores are well opened so the skin will be able to absorb all the beneficial ingredients.