Your knee joints are always succumbed to the pains due to constant pressure. There are different factors responsible for the pressure on knee joints like heavy workload, uncomfortable footwear, prolonged standing work etc. If you are constantly taking painkillers for suppression of the pain at knee joint or any other part of the joint for that matter, you are making a huge mistake. You are slowly making your body unhealthy as prolonged usage of painkillers affect your vital organs like the heart, lungs, and more prominently the kidneys. If you want to go the natural way to reduce the joints pain, here is a wonderful home remedy for you. It is not only very effective for joint pains; it is absolutely safe for your body as well. Scroll down to know more about this secret remedy!
Ingredients used to prepare the remedy
- 1 cup of mineral water
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup oat flakes
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 tablespoon powdered cinnamon
- Honey to taste
How to prepare the magical home remedy for joints pain
- Cook the oat flakes properly and set aside to cool down.
- Mix all other ingredients properly into a blender and prepare a fine paste with a thick consistency.
- Now add the paste to the cooked oat flakes.
- Keep aside for a while and transfer into a medium sized glass jar.
Directions to use
- Take two tbsp. of this remedy early in the morning on an empty stomach.
- You can drink a half glass of water after taking if there is a strong taste of cinnamon.
- Regular usage of this anti-inflammatory home remedy will surely give you some excellent results.
Health benefits of all the ingredients
It is important to know a few things about the ingredients used in this remedy so that you can have an idea, what actually you are taking.
- Orange Juice: Orange juice is an excellent source of nutrients like Vitamin C, potassium and folate etc. It also contains plenty of antioxidants, and can easily fight the inflammation of the joints.
- Oat flakes: Whole oats contain a soluble fiber known as Beta-Glucan. It is also very good for high levels of cholesterol. In addition to lowering the bad cholesterol, oats can also protect the LDL from getting drained out of your body. Adding oats in your meals can make a huge difference in your joints health.
- Pineapple: Pineapple contains anti-inflammatory compound bromelain and is a great source of Vitamin C. The bromelain compound of pineapple can reduce the pain of the joints.
- Cinnamon: A we all know, the great Indian cinnamon is used in numerous traditional remedies for hundreds of years due to its excellent anti-inflammatory properties.
Prepare this effective remedy today and feel the difference after using for a few days. That’s all about the magical remedy for all types of problems related to the joints. It is not only very effective for your joints, but it is also free from any kind of side effects thanks to all the natural ingredients used in it.